Best 8 Days From Marrakech To Merzouga Desert
in this 8 Days from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert and imperial cities, We invite you to know the Historical Heritage of your second country, Morocco, visiting the cyclopean Hassan II mosque of Casablanca and its main attractions and monuments and exploring the most important imperial cities of the country: Marrakech, Fez, and Rabat, as well as the most relevant natural spaces that will move your souls. Explore the Sahara desert with its impressive sand dunes, the beautiful Atlas Mountains dotted with tiny villages, Kasbahs and centuries-old valleys, and adobe Berber villages … The tour has covered more details.
|DESTINATION||Sahara Desert, Ouarzazate & Imperial Cities|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|DURATION||8 Days – 7 Nights|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS OF 8 DAYS MOROCCO TOUR FROM MARRAKECH
- Visit the main attractions and monuments in Casablanca
- Visit the biggest mosque Hassan II in Casablanca
- Explore the spiritual capital of Morocco; Fes: Najjarine fountains and Museum
- Explore Quaraouyine university, the tanneries, the madrassa Bouanania in Fes
- Explore the labyrinth souks/Markets in the old medina of Fes
- Enjoy the colorful and aromas and discover the artisan's workshops Of Fes.
- Spent a night in desert camp & enjoy a traditional dinner under the stars
- Take the secondary roads through the Dades Canyon
- Discover the beautiful Atlas Mountains dotted with tiny villages
- Cross the dunes of Sahara desert on the back of a camel
- Discover the spectacular gorges of Dadès and Toudra.
- Live a unique experience in the Merzouga desert.
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the golden sand dunes
- Explore Marrakech Sightseeing and its green gardens