Best Day Trip From Fes to Volubilis and Meknes
Meknes is the most modest of the four Imperial Cities of Morocco, something that makes it a different place, much quieter and more relaxed than Fez, Marrakech or Rabat. In this day trip to Meknes and volubilis you will explore the old medina of meknes including landmarks and monuments, then discover the roman ruins in Volubilis dated to 3rd century BC.
- Artisanal markets in city Fez.
- Square with the old Imperial City of Mulay Ismaíl.
- Explore the old medina of meknes : landmarks and monuments.
- Its interior is very similar to the medersas of Fez.
- Explore Volubilis, The Roman city.