Best 13 days Morocco tour from Casablanca
Best 13 days 12 nights Morocco tour from Casablanca
Morocco, a North African country bordering the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, is distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences. Marrakesh’s medina, a mazelike medieval quarter, offers entertainment in its Djemaa el-Fna square and souks (marketplaces) selling ceramics, jewelry, and metal lanterns. The capital Rabat’s Kasbah of the Udayas is a 12th-century royal fort overlooking the water.
Key Details of 13 Days Morocco Tour :
- Duration – 13 Days and 12 Nights
- Skip the Lines
- Instant Confirmation
- Available – contact form
- Live Guide (optional )
- Departure Location From Casablanca.
What You’ll Do in this 13 days Morocco Trip :
- Enjoy Imperial cities, the Atlas Mountains, Valleys and oasis and golden dunes of the Desert in 13 Days.
- Sahara desert Sightseeing, Dades valley, Todgha Gorge, Erg Chebbi.
- Ait Benhaddou World heritage Sightseeing
- blue pearl of Morocco Chefchaouen
- Fez Sightseeing.
- Morocco Sahara Desert Experience– Camel Ride, luxury Desert Camp.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious culture of these cities.
- private Transportation on your whole tour.
or see other Casablanca tours here